Condes course planning - discussion forum
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Descriptions for small people

Posted by Michae 
Descriptions for small people
April 04, 2019 06:16AM
When setting up the descriptions to go on the map there are lots of settings which let me keep the "footprint" down. I've just prepared a beginner course with 3 taped routes, and have decided they should have a line of text to explain the symbolic thing (which I can't turn off). And also some text for the last leg to the finish. When I come to print the separate control descriptions this extra text is in quite a large font which I don't seem to be able to control. What's more, each one ("Taped route to next control") occupies two lines. The total effect is to make the descriptions quite long. Beginners are often children with short arms, and I sell them short description holders. I fear my loose descriptions wont fit. Have I missed a setting somewhere? (Apart from reducing the whole thing at the photocopier.)
Finn Arildsen
Re: Descriptions for small people
April 04, 2019 08:24AM
Hello Michael,

The font used for the additional text associated with controls and marked routes can be reconfigured by setting the "Additional text" font. Font configuration for separate control descriptions is available by using the "Fonts" button in the Print / Control Descriptions window.

Regards,
Finn
Thanks. Sorry that I overlooked that button.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator