Condes course planning - discussion forum
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

values for score controls

Posted by Donald Grassie 
values for score controls
December 19, 2003 12:54AM
Finn,

I just picked up the most recent version fo Condes. By default, it seems to assign 10 points to each control in a score course.

How do I change the score value for each control, to, for example, have a course with 10 controls worth 10 points, and 5 controls each of 20 and 30 points.
Finn Arildsen
Re: values for score controls
December 19, 2003 08:40AM
Hi Donald

You assign the points value for a control by opening the control's window -- ie. the one where you define the control description for the control -- and select the "Additional text" tab.

There is a number of ways to open the control's window; the easiest is probably to double click on the control's circle from the Course Layout Editor.

I readily admit that this edit box appears to be well hidden, and that there should be a much easier way to do this. I'm working on that.

regards,
Finn
Finn,

Many thanks, I should have noticed that.
Author:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator