Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Additional Text Font Size

Posted by Valerie Meyer 
Hi Finn,
Here I am again...

I have typed Additional Text for a control. The font size for the additional text seems to be tied into the Header font size in Course Layout Properties.

I would like it to be the same size as the font used for the Textual Description or the Control Code, not the larger size used for the header.

Do you have any suggestions?

Valerie
Finn Arildsen
Re: Additional Text Font Size
March 22, 2004 06:01AM
Hi Valerie

You are right, it is correct that the "additional text" box uses the same font as the header.

This may not always be the optimal solution, and I have it on the wish list to make an individual font setting for this box.

Unfortunately, currently there is no solution other than to change the header font size.

Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator