Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SCORE EVENT CONTROL

Posted by Dave Brown 
SCORE EVENT CONTROL
October 24, 2003 10:10PM
Finn,

Thanks for the software it does make planning and running an event easier.

Question 1 - When planning a score event how can I get the software to provide a preprinted map with the control numbers shown rather than the station score value?

Question 2 - When planning a relay event with Emit. The master control card punch pattern would not show correctly for all runner variations. How can we correcet this?
Finn Arildsen
Re: SCORE EVENT CONTROL
October 25, 2003 01:54AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your kind feedback.

Question 1: Use the menu Course Overprints - Settings. Then on the page "Course Overprint", you change the "Number format" to Code Only.

Question 2: Could you explain what happens? I think I need a little bit more information to be able to answer this question.

regards,
Finn
Re: SCORE EVENT CONTROL
November 21, 2003 12:25AM
Finn it appears that the problem that I highlighted has been solved with the release of the latest version. I cannot now recreate the problem

Dave Brown
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator