Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Control card tools ?

Posted by JP_France 
JP_France
Control card tools ?
March 03, 2004 08:35PM
Hi finn !

I ask you for something special: Is there a way to include a blank control card as you print it ? We can have the control description but not the control card. Do you think it will be available in a next version ? Thanks for this software.

JP France

Finn Arildsen
Re: Control card tools ?
March 03, 2004 10:13PM
Hi JP

No, I'm sorry, Condes does not as such support printing blank control cards.

However, the trick is to create an empty course. Create a course and name it "blank" for example. Do not add any controls to the course. Then print the control card for this course. It will appear blank.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "We can have the control description but not the control card" :-) Can you clarify this?

best regards,
Finn
JP_France
March 03, 2004 10:36PM
Good evening finn !

thank you for your quick reply.

I explain: When you print your map you can print:

1. the map with the course
2. the control decriptions (with the symbols of each point)

The idea was to print the whole thing together: the map, the control decription for each point and a blank control card. This way you can have everything you need ( exept the compass !) on a single sheet. You can find this on pre-printed map. That mean you have to punch on the map.

Jean-Pascal
Finn Arildsen
March 03, 2004 11:35PM
Ok, now I understand. Thanks for the idea.

In the next version of Condes that I'm working on, it will be possible to place graphics objects on the map. Such a graphics object could easily be a blank control card.

I cannot make any commitments, however, on when this new version will be available.

For now, I think the best advice I can give is to integrate a control card in the map file.

best regards,
Finn

JP_France
March 04, 2004 07:43AM
Once again thanks for your really quick and accurate answers.

O-regards,

Jean-Pascal
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator