5 - 3

2) Group the controls by the score value,

i.e

5 - 3
5 - 7
10 - 12
10 - 15
20 - 8

Is this possible, because when I select the 'Courses' option I get the control points value against the control itself,, if that makes sense. So what I get is,

30 - 1
25 - 3
20 - 2
10 - 10
10 - 12
20 - 13
30 - 4
20 - 5

Controls 4 to 9 appear down the bottom and I don't understand why?
Finn Arildsen
Re: Control Descriptions
March 02, 2004 02:41PM
For score-O courses, the control descriptions are ordered by points value in descending order.

Within each group of controls with the same points value, the ordering is by control code.

This is according to your alternative 2), except for the descending points value order, which conflicts with your preference for having the controls in ascending points value order.

However, it seems there may be a problem with the program, as you indicate in your last example, where two controls appear out of order. Could you e-mail me a copy of your event file, so that I can have a look at it?

Finn

March 08, 2004 03:26PM
Dear Finn,

Thanks for getting back. I think having finished putting the controls on, I/we understand how Condes sorts out the controls, so it is not really a problem now.

I do have another though, I needed to change the green shading to make it slight darker. I managed this, but can't remember how I did it or find it to do again! Any ideas?

Andy
Finn Arildsen
March 08, 2004 04:25PM

I'm not sure I understand -- what is the green shading?

Finn
March 09, 2004 11:07AM
Sorry it is the colour showing Forest fight. I needed to make it slight darker which I did, but can't remember how!

Andy
Finn Arildsen
March 09, 2004 04:52PM
Currently, Condes does not have any functionality that can change the colours in the map. I think you need to do that in OCAD directly to your map file.

Finn
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator