Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Condes fails to start in Windows 10

Posted by Will Nicolson 
Hi all,
Hopefully someone might be able to help me.
I've had a long term problem where Condes fails to start. Sometimes I can get it to start by uninstalling, deleting registery keys and re-installing, but this seems to have stopped working.

I have copied condes folder from another working laptop, also copied the registry keys, but no difference to the issue.
It makes no difference with different versions of Condes.

The laptop is a powerful 2/3 yr old Dell XPS15 with Core i7, 32GB, Win10 Home. Fully up to date with Windows updates, no other issues at all.
My wife has identical laptop, and Condes runs perfectly on it.

The startup crashes at the point where Condes would normally go from displaying the version number, to loading the toolbars etc, the window with the version number stays up then it just crashes.

Anyone any ideas?
Thanks
Wullie Nicolson
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator