Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Control number position on course wirh map exchange

Posted by Nick Lightfoot 
I'm planning an event with looping courses that pass twice through a spectator control. The courses are to be printed in two parts with the spectator visited once on the first part and then a second time on the second part of the course. The map change option works well but I have a few questions:

Is it possible to set the location of the control number in different places for each part of the course?

Can you set text to be displayed for just part 1 or part 2 of a course?

Is it possible to view each part separately in Condes or do you have to export the courses?

Thanks

Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2018 07:57AM by finn.
Hi Nick,

When you have a course with a map exchange, you should see a pull-down list box in the bar above the map. This lets you select between seeing the entire course or one of the parts. With a part chosen, you can set the position of the control numbers for that part — useful for example when the same control appears on multiple parts.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards
Finn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2018 07:58AM by finn.
Hi Finn

That works for viewing the two parts separately and for control number positioning.

Can you set text to be displayed for just part 1 or part 2 of a course?

Thanks

Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2018 07:59AM by finn.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Control number position on course wirh map exchange
June 14, 2018 10:49PM
Hi Nick,

I'm afraid there isn't such an option.

Regards,
Finn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2018 07:59AM by finn.
Hi Finn

No problem. I think I will wait until we're ready to print and then create a copy of the condes file with the text set to 'Part2' and then the printer can print all part 1s from one file all part 2s from the other file.

Unless anyone has a better suggestion?

Thanks for your help and the great product.

Nick
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator