Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OCAD conversion from 11 to 12 and compatibility with CONDES 9

Posted by Tony W 
I have been sent an OCAD file in OCAD 11. I have OCAD 12 installed on my computer so when I open the OCAD 11 file it asks if I want to convert to OCAD 12. I click "yes" and the conversion takes place. The problem occurs when I try to open the OCAD map in CONDES. CONDES tells me that the map I am trying to open was created by an OCAD version that is currently not supported by CONDES. Doesn't CONDES 9 support OCAD 12? Is there something else that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Tony W
Hi Tony,

Condes 9 does not currently support the OCAD 12 file format. OCAD 12 (both licensed version and free viewer) can export the map in OCAD 11 format, which Condes supports.

Full support for OCAD 12 and OCAD 2018 will come. Work is in progress, but I cannot say exactly when it'll be available.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator