Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Editing courses - see other controls

Posted by Ali Wood 
Two questions, Finn:

When editing a course, wouldn't it be fantastic if you could click a toggle button to make all other controls visible/not visible?
It's fiddly having to hit the insert control button when you're not actually wanting to insert a control - you want to see other controls and have complete freedom to do other things like view a different part of the course, or see other leg possibilities. Currently when you cancel the insert process the other controls vanish again.
So, unless I'm missing something obvious, have a button just like the insert feature but which just toggles all other controls on and off!

It would be nice (but not essential!) also to have a new button for changing a control rather than inserting one.thumbs up

Bravo! smiling smiley

Thanks
Ali
Finn Arildsen
Re: Editing courses - see other controls
March 25, 2018 11:26PM
Dear Ali,

Many thanks for your fine suggestions for new features in Condes. I have put them on the wish list.

I'm in the very privileged position that I receive a lot of positive feedback from users. This is extremely motivating for the continuous work to improve the software. I do my best to fulfil as many requests as possible, in the time that I have available. Please bear with me, that sometimes it can take a while before I am able to implement a given new feature.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator