Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Control Number Colour

Posted by Greg Tamblyn 
Control Number Colour
November 13, 2017 03:53AM
I would like to make the control circles and numbers appear on the map in black rather than purple.
I can easily change the control circles and lines colour to black OK
I have been unable to change the control number at all

Is it possible to change this to black also?
Re: Control Number Colour
November 13, 2017 03:23PM
Changing the course color - 5th topic in the Canvas-menu - appears to changes color of both lines, circles and numbers, when printing out (it doesn't change on the screen (using v9.5.2 with Danish language setting).
Finn Arildsen
Re: Control Number Colour
November 13, 2017 11:29PM
Gunner is right - you can set the course coluur by using the Canvas / Course color menu item. This changes the colour for all course items and for all courses. Note that the course is still shown in magenta colour on the screen - this is for historical reasons and it may be time to change this behavior to eliminate confusion.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator