Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Map change printing

Posted by Steffen 
Map change printing
September 04, 2017 09:33PM
I´ve set a course that use two different maps of the same area with map chnage in between. When I try to print the maps I get at 1 of the 2 maps the error "There are no pages to print. This may be because the printout page area you defined for this course is outside the map area". I use some of the controlls on both maps so I used the option "Use separate control coordinates for this map". Can you tell me were my mistake is?
Finn Arildsen
Re: Map change printing
September 04, 2017 09:39PM
Hello Steffen

I think what you have done is correct - placing each of the two maps on a separate canvas, and selecting "separate controls", then creating a single course that spans both maps.

When printing each of the two parts, you need to select the correct canvas for each part. So for part 1, select canvas 1, for example, and for part 2, select canvas 2. Condes is not smart enough to detect the correct canvas when multiple canvases are in play.

Could this be the culprit?

If the issue is more tricky, you are welcome to e-mail me a copy of the event file, and I'll take a closer look.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 4.88 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator