Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dashed line

Posted by Raphaël 
dashed line
August 21, 2017 11:36AM
I cannot find how to draw a dashed line. It is for training purposes, not a competition, the idea is to suggest a shortcut possibility to the runners.

I only see the boundary lines. But no possibility to make it dashed line. Plus I'd like to have an "Only this course" option, which is not possible with the boundary lines (as far as I know).

Is there anything like this that I have not found yet in the software ? smiling smiley

Thank you so much !

Raphaël
Finn Arildsen
Re: dashed line
August 21, 2017 01:50PM
Hello Raphaël

The "boundary line" tool that you found, can draw solid lines, and you can configure the line width and the colour. Unfortunately, this tool doesn't have an option to draw dashed lines.

Of course, you can draw each individual dash as a separate line, but this is a bit cumbersome.

Alternatively, you can configure a course leg line between two controls as a marked route. This makes the line dashed all the way from one control to the next. Double click on the course leg line to configue it.

I have put on the wish list for a future release an item to add a "dashed line" tool.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator