Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

control circles

Posted by Eugen Kainrath 
control circles
December 25, 2005 06:12PM
Since version 7.5.3 the control circle are much fater in the course-layout-editor when I am using an enlargement less than 300%.
It is optical better to have smaller circles and the connection-line between two circles should also be smaller.
Changing from Version 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 this has happened.

Kind regards from Austria
Eugen
Finn Arildsen
Re: control circles
December 25, 2005 11:53PM
Hello Eugen

It is correct that at low zoom levels, the course (circle and lines) are emphasized by widening the lines.

I introduced this change due to a wish from many users who found it difficult to see the course at low zoom levels. There is a note about this under "Release notes" on the web site.

Obviously, this is a matter of taste, and I'll try to make it configurable in a future version.

Best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator