Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Showing controls that are not on the current course

Posted by Ali Wood 
It would be useful in the course editing map to show controls that are not on that course. I know you get this when you hit the button to insert a leg, but that involves an extra step. I am not necessarily wanting to insert a leg, just browse other controls.
Wondered if this idea was still possible. When actively working with a course (course layout editor), it would be SO useful to see other controls WITHOUT having to go into Insert mode. Perhaps this could be an option button? thumbs up
Finn Arildsen
Re: Showing controls that are not on the current course
August 24, 2015 12:06PM
I have this as an item on the wish list.

However, the wish list grows faster than I can implement new features. So unfortunately I have to prioritise my time.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 4.88 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator