Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

String courses and changing canvas

Posted by Marko 
I have a problem with string courses. I created all the courses - string and 'normal' ones - into one canvas but I'd like to change the line dimensions (width) of the string courses so that the string is more visible. I tried to open another canvas with the same map so that the string courses would be on the 2nd canvas with their specific settings and the normal courses on the first canvas with normal settings. However, the string courses aren't shown correctly on the 2nd canvas. The controls exist but the string doesn't - basically I have the course without the string although the course type is the correct one. Ctrl+c + ctrl+v with the string doesn't work either although it works when the string courses are on the same canvas - basically I have to draw the string again. (The same applies to string course with controls.)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 4.88 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator