Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exporting "all variations" to OCAD

Posted by Greg Hawthorne 
Exporting "all variations" to OCAD
March 27, 2015 03:22AM
If I try to export an "all variations" version of a course in OCAD format, the export doesn't work (only part of the course is exported). If the event has not been saved, any course created since the last save is lost (Condes sometimes displays the file recovery dialog box, but this is inconsistent).

Also, would it be possible to have an option to have the "all variations" version of the course display the control numbers as shown in column A of the "all variations" control description, rather than the control codes? This would make it possible to create a random order course where the random controls are optional, rather than mandatory.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Exporting "all variations" to OCAD
March 29, 2015 11:11PM
Hi Greg

I can confirm the problem with the export of "all variations" of a course to an OCAD file. This will be corrected in the next maintenance release.

There is currently no option to change the numbering used on the "all variations" output. There is another thread covering this subject, where I explain the reason for using control codes in the "all variations" output. I'll put this request on the wish list. I have already a collection of different course types with random/optional controls that would be good to support.

Regards,
Finn
April 20, 2015 12:52PM
Hi Finn,

Thanks for the fix in 9.1.14.

I notice with the exported "all variations" course that the control description doesn't have the start description in the first row - would it be possible to add it in a future release?

Also, the exported version shows control numbers, rather than control codes, which is good.
Finn Arildsen
April 27, 2015 09:33PM
Hi Greg

I will check on this for the next maintenance release.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator