Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Condes 9.1.0

Posted by Marko 
Condes 9.1.0
February 19, 2015 02:44PM
Is there something wrong with the new version of Condes? I can edit existing evens without problems but there are some troubles when creating a new one. The wizard works well but that's it, when I see the empty map, there's nothing I can do. The right menu (start, finish, controls, forbidden areas...) is grey so I can't click anything, so are most of the top menus (file, edit, view, control etc. are clickable but create a new course, new control, edit control etc. aren't ant ctrl+n, ctrl+r etc. don't work either). When trying to edit the print area, the cursor turns into a key so basically I can do nothing.

My Condes is registered so it shouldn't be a problem. Is there something wrong with the new version or am I doing something wrong? Everything works perfectly when editing events - there are troubles only with new ones.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Condes 9.1.0
February 19, 2015 03:16PM
Hi Marko

Unfortunately, there is something wrong with Condes 9.1.0, exactly as you have noticed. The problem has the effect that a new event will be read-only after the Event Wizard has created it.

The cause has been identified and a correction will be released later today. Meanwhile, it is possible to revert to Condes 9.0.17 by using this link: www.condes.net/ver9/install_contes9.0.17.exe

Apologies for this.

Finn
March 14, 2015 04:37PM
I've been unable to upgrade CONDES to 9.1 on Windows XP (9.0.17 is fine). "Wrong Format" on the exe file.

I'm not sure if this is a question or an obituary.
Finn Arildsen
March 15, 2015 01:51PM
Hello Graeme,

Unfortunately, the web site experience download problems at the moment. This causes the downloaded files to be truncated during transfer. My web provider is working to find the cause.

Meanwhile, there is an alternate download link at the web site, under Download. The alternate location is: www.finn.arildsen.com/download/install_condes9.exe

My web provider has asked for help to analyse the problem, and they would be grateful if the following information can be provided for those client systems, which have experienced download problems:
- Operating system (.e.g Windows 7, XP, Mac OS X, etc)
- Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, etc)
- Client IP address (can be retrieved via www.minip.dk)

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 4.88 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator