Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Team/leg/course number for relay courses

Posted by Greg Hawthorne 
Team/leg/course number for relay courses
December 04, 2014 11:26AM
Hi Finn,

Would it be possible to provide formatting options for the team number etc details printed on the back of relay maps? The current default font size, colour, and positioning of the information can bleed through to the map, so if it could be adjusted, it would remove this problem without affecting the ability of organisers to quickly identify the team and leg details. In many of our relays, the maps are rolled up, so having the information along the top edge for example would make it easier for officials and competitors to verify the details.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Team/leg/course number for relay courses
December 04, 2014 12:08PM
Hi Greg

There are some - limited - formatting options in the menu Course Layout / Setup Text on Back of Map. I think some of your concerns are addressed with these settings.

Please let me know if this is helpful.

regards,
Finn
Re: Team/leg/course number for relay courses
December 05, 2014 10:44AM
Thanks Finn,

Yes, very helpful. Sorry to have bothered you with that query - I should have read the Help more closely!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 4.88 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator