Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Export to GPX file

Posted by Anders 
Export to GPX file
February 05, 2014 09:37PM
Hi,

I want to create a course in Condes and then use it in GPS Orienteering from hippsomapp.
The problem is that the only format that can be imported is gpx.

Is there any support for that in Condes?

Anders
Finn Arildsen
Re: Export to GPX file
February 05, 2014 10:24PM
Hi Anders,

There is currently no GPX export function in Condes. It is an item on the wish list. Unfortunately, I cannot say exactly when it will be introduced.

Best regards,
Finn
April 04, 2016 10:14PM
Hi,

Has there been any progress in this subject?
Would be nice to export a GPS track to use in the GPS-Orienteering app.

/Anders
Finn Arildsen
April 05, 2016 09:31AM
Hi Anders,

Geo-referencing and GPS features are added and improved continuously. Condes now supports reading and writing geo-referenced bitmap files, and reads geo-referencing from OCAD map files. Real world coordinates for controls can be exported to an XML file (IOF standard XML format), and also appear as metadata in exported SVG files.

An export to KMZ/KML is high on the wish list, and GPX export is also in there.

The wish list for new features is growing faster than I am able to keep up with, so I have to do a prioritization, and therefore I am reluctant to make promises.

Best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 2 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator