Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Line text symbols not displayed correctly

Posted by Greg Hawthorne 
Hi Finn,

One of our maps uses a lot of OCAD line text symbols, but they're not being displayed or printed correctly. I guesss we could change them to normal text, but would prefer to leave them as they are. I couldn't find a reference to the problem in earlier posts - is it a known problem?
Greg Hawthorne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Finn,
>
> One of our maps uses a lot of OCAD line text
> symbols, but they're not being displayed or
> printed correctly. I guesss we could change them
> to normal text, but would prefer to leave them as
> they are. I couldn't find a reference to the
> problem in earlier posts - is it a known problem?

Problem resolved at the OCAD end by manipulating the text.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Line text symbols not displayed correctly
February 02, 2012 08:34AM
Hi Greg,

Without knowing the particulars, it is difficult to say what is the cause of the problem.

I'm not aware of any general problems with line text objects. However, over the years, I have seen some corner cases that were not handled correctly. The known ones are solved now.

If you could e-mail me a file, which contains the object in question, showing the problem, I would be more than happy to look into this.

Finn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 08:37AM by finn.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator