Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Printing 2 maps on same page

Posted by Ian Cooper 
Printing 2 maps on same page
November 02, 2011 01:14PM
Tried to find it in the help file and FAQs but failed.

Using CONDES 8 with a 15000 canvas and a 10000 canvas. I want to print on one side of A3 a map and courses at 15000 in portrait, together with an extract of a detailed area of that map at 10000 - to fit on the page, the 10000 extract would be rotated 90 degrees.
Is there anyway in CONDES that I can set that layout up on an A3 page for printing. At the moment I can see how to do it through the printing process but that is a bit inefficient.
thanks
Ian Cooper SYO
Finn Arildsen
Re: Printing 2 maps on same page
November 02, 2011 03:41PM
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your thoughts about the printing process.

I*m afraid that currently the page size setting can be done only via the print setup dialog.

I'm working on improved printing for the next version and your description of the printed product you want to achieve is valuable inspiration.

Best regards,
Finn
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator