Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exporting multiple training courses all in one file!

Posted by Nic Barber 
Hi,
I've planned some trains and am trying to export them as a jpeg so I can post them online so people can print them off before they turn up. There are 5 'trains' in all, all leading on from each other on the same 'course' (numbers are sequential across trains, with trains only split up by start triangles)
If I look at the print preview all the trains appear on one map; but when I try and export train 1 is in one jpg file (part 1), train 2 in another jpg file (part 2) and so on.
Short of cropping and stitching the jpgs together in photoshop or the like I'm struggling!

Any help much appreciated!

regards,
Nic, ShUOC
Finn Arildsen
Re: Exporting multiple training courses all in one file!
March 12, 2011 10:11PM
I'm afraid there is a problem in Condes. The intention is that when you select the course name, the entire course should be exported in one file; if you select one of the parts, that part should be exported.

I'll make sure this is corrected in the next maintenance release, which should be released within the coming week.

Regards,
Finn
Cheers Finn, I'll have to come up with a cunning plan as the training's on Tuesday!

nic
Another thing - when exporting the circles come out much smaller than seen in the planning window/print preview.

Nic
Finn Arildsen
Re: Exporting multiple training courses all in one file!
March 13, 2011 09:24PM
The circles always come out in the same physical size (default 6mm diameter). However, the circles may seem smaller or larger compared with the underlying map, if the export scale is different from the printout scale used in the course layou editor.

I'll be happy to take a closer look at an example -- please e-mail me a copy of your event file and map file.

Regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator