Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Split Control Description on map with All Controls?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Split Control Description on map with All Controls?
February 24, 2011 10:34PM
preparing a map for the course setters with all the controls on it I would also put the control description on the same piece of paper. But since the control description is that long I need to split it in two parts placing them on the left and right side of the map.
This seems not to be possible since the lower part of the Control Description properties is always greyed out if I double-click on the control description.

How can I get the control description put into two parts on different places on the map then?
Finn Arildsen
Re: Split Control Description on map with All Controls?
February 24, 2011 10:47PM
Hi Ueli,

I'm afraid that splitting the control description on the "all controls" map is currently not supported.

I can certainly see the benefit in this feature, so I'll add this to the list of features for the next version.

Best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator