Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Score - printed control descriptions

Posted by Mike Farrington 
Finn,
I cannot get the printed control descriptions to appear the same as those 'on the map'. I want column A to be points value, column B the control code, and I want to sort in control code order. This is OK on the map, but when I use print descriptions I get the control number in A, control code in B and the controls sorted in point value order - largest first!
There are 24 controls, with codes 41 - 64, controls 41-48 10pts, 49-59 20 pts, 60-64 30 pts.
So on printed descriptions the order is 60,61,62,63,64,49,50.....,58,59,41,42,...48.

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?
CONDES version 8.2.4

Also, it would be really useful to be able to export text descriptions as a txt file so they could easily be edited in a word processor.
Finn Arildsen
Re: Score - printed control descriptions
March 10, 2010 12:06AM
Mike,

You might say that this is a shortcoming in the current version.

The Score O settings that you select for the control descriptions on the map apply only to that single control description. There are currently no such settings for the separate control descriptions printed via the Print / Control Descriptions menu.

I have noted this on the wish list.

Best regards,
Finn
Hi Finn,

Just adding a second to this requirement. Do you have a work around until you can deliver this function?

Regards,
John W
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator