Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Condes manual, supplemental topic

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Condes manual, supplemental topic
February 24, 2010 07:59AM
in the Condes manual it is explained how to proceed to get your first course. That's fine for the first time to get an idea of what you can do with Condes.

But if I am creating the courses for an o-event I usually prefer another sequence.
First I place all controls that will be used for the event on the map (using the "courses" canvas), in the second step I will create the courses ("course editor"). Here I enter a name for the course and double click on it in the left window. This gives me a window where I can double click the control number one by one to define that course.

Usually these informations are provided by the course planner. And for me this is the fastet way to draw the courses for an o-event. If others agree to that I would suggest adding this sequence to the Condes manual.

But there is one thing that isn't clear to me. On the courses canvas if I place the finish circles it is ok but if I place the start triangle Condes asks me immediately for a course name and switches to the "course editor". But what if I have two starting points?
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator