Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

resize text rectangle (graphics mode)?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
resize text rectangle (graphics mode)?
December 04, 2007 09:44AM
in Condes 8 a user can place text (event name, course, ..) in graphics mode within the course layout editor.

How can I resize the text box?

If I use the text tool I always get a rectangle that exceeds the map on the right side. And I can't resize it by dragging its handle points.

Can anybody help?
Finn Arildsen
Re: resize text rectangle (graphics mode)?
December 04, 2007 10:11AM
Thanks for raising this question.

A text box can contain either standard texts that you pick from a list, or it can contain a free format text.

When you use standard texts, Condes does not currently allow you to resize the width of the text rectangle. This is a limitation, and I am going to see if it is possible to relax this limitation.

The same limitation does not exist for free format text rectangles.

Other, related possibilities: You can move the text rectangle; you can change the font size, and the justification of the text.

Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator