Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cannot install Condes 7.5.10 or 7.5.11

Posted by Chee 
Hi,

I cannot install either Condes 7.5.10 or 7.5.11. After I clicked on Condes.exe/condesunicode.exe, the message "...is not a correct WIN32 application propram" is displayed. The operating system of my PC is Windows XP SP2.

I have been using version 7.4.x but has been given a .wcd file in 7.5.2. I need to use the new version for an event on this coming Sunday 1 April 2007.

Your URGENT help please.

Thanks.

Chee
Finn Arildsen
Re: Cannot install Condes 7.5.10 or 7.5.11
April 14, 2007 11:31AM
When this happens, it is important to check that the file size of the downloaded file corresponds to the indicated size on the web site.

If the sizes do not match, then the downloaded file is not complete.

First, clear your internet browser's cache. In Internet Explorer, you use the menu Tools / Internet options, then "delete temporary files". Then retry the download.

If the file is still truncated, then the file can have been truncated by your internet service provider's proxy server, or there can be another reason for the truncation. If the file is truncated by your internet provider, the truncated file will sit in his proxy cache for maybe a couple of days, and as long as it does, any renewed attempt to download will result in the same truncated file. You can try another internet provider. Alternatively, drop me an e-mail, and I'll e-mail you a copy of the file.

best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator