Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

values for score controls

Posted by Donald Grassie 
values for score controls
December 19, 2003 12:54AM
Finn,

I just picked up the most recent version fo Condes. By default, it seems to assign 10 points to each control in a score course.

How do I change the score value for each control, to, for example, have a course with 10 controls worth 10 points, and 5 controls each of 20 and 30 points.
Finn Arildsen
Re: values for score controls
December 19, 2003 08:40AM
Hi Donald

You assign the points value for a control by opening the control's window -- ie. the one where you define the control description for the control -- and select the "Additional text" tab.

There is a number of ways to open the control's window; the easiest is probably to double click on the control's circle from the Course Layout Editor.

I readily admit that this edit box appears to be well hidden, and that there should be a much easier way to do this. I'm working on that.

regards,
Finn
Finn,

Many thanks, I should have noticed that.
Author:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator