Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Control Circles

Posted by Dennis Hooton 
Control Circles
June 19, 2005 08:30PM
On one course I have two circles overlapping so I have switched off a number of segments. On another course only one circle is used but it still has segments missing. Can I show a whole circle on one course and a part circle on another?

Thanks
Finn Arildsen
Re: Control Circles
June 19, 2005 10:01PM
Hi Dennis

No, unfortunately, when segments are switched off from a control's circle, they will be off on all courses.

However, there is no need to swich off segments from overlapping circles from two adjacent controls. Condes will automatically switch off segments from controls that follow immediately after each other. Only when two controls overlap, which are not directly in sequence, does Condes notdetect the overlap.

Finn
June 20, 2006 11:38AM
Is there a way to toggle this automatic removal of overlap? (I can't find one)
It is being slightly bothersome in places...
if not could there be easily?

cheers,
Iain
Finn Arildsen
June 20, 2006 12:01PM
Hi Ian,

No, currently the overlap cutting is hardcoded, and cannot be turned off.

Perhaps if you could give a good example of a situation where you would like the overlapping circles to be shown in full, i.e. not automatically cut, I could introduce more "intelligence".

It's a balance. A question about allowing configuration of as many features as possible and still not ending with a completely obscure program.

best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator