Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

disappearing text

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
disappearing text
September 21, 2006 12:57AM
Hi,

I have an OCAD map and am adding text notes to it using CONDES 7.5.8 to pass informations to a co-planner. My problem is that some of the notes - entered on the map as text - have disappeared. They are still on the map, and if you know where they are you can select and even edit them, but you cannot see them on the screen or on a printout. This has only happened to the text towards the North of the map, all other features such as controls, starts, etc seem to work fine. I've tried changing font, colour etc without effect. Any help greatly appreciated. I can supply the problem files to anyone interested.

Best Wishes

Dave
Finn Arildsen
Re: disappearing text
September 21, 2006 01:08AM
Thanks for letting me me know about this problem. I'm not quite able to determine if you enter the texts in the map file using OCAD, or in the event file, using Condes.

Would it be possible for you to e-mail me a copy of both files, then I'll definitely take a look at the problem?

COuld you also let me know which version of Windows you use, and what kind of printer you use?

best regards,
Finn
Anonymous User
Re: disappearing text
September 21, 2006 11:03AM
Hi Finn,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was adding the text in CONDES, and the PC was operating on Windows 98 SE.

I'll email the files later this evening as they are on my home PC.

Best Wishes

Dave
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator