Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mandatory routes, and a problem with v7.5.8

Posted by Greg Hawthorne 
I have a course with a taped route from the start to control 1 - I can't figure out how to add the IOF special instructions 13.2 (Follow taped route Xm between controls) to the control description, other than to use the Additional Text option with the start control.

The existing control type options seem only to support IOF special instructions 13.1 (Follow taped route away from control).

With v7.5.8, the use of the marked route control types seems to result in spurious symbols being displayed above the control symbols in the control code dialog box, although these are not printed.
Attachments:
open | download - Testv758.wcd (1.3 KB)
Finn Arildsen
Re: mandatory routes, and a problem with v7.5.8
September 29, 2006 11:24PM
Sorry about my late response.

To get a taped route between two controls, double click on the leg line between the controls and check the "follow streamers on this leg" checkbox in the dialog that appears.

This will give you a dashed line between the controls and the 13.2 symbol in the control description.

I apologise for the spurious symbols appearing in the control box. I'll fix that problem.

best regards,
Finn
Attachments:
open | download - Testv758[1].wcd (1.4 KB)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 62.5 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator