Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 part maps - control numbering

Posted by Elizabeth Furness 
I'm sure this is obvious but my head hurts!!
I've created Green Pt 1 (and managed to get text to say 'Turn over your map' ) and Green Pt 2 as separate courses but ofcourse the Green Pt 2 starts the numbering of controls from 1. I want it to start at 12. Is this possible or have I gone about it the wrong way?
Finn Arildsen
Re: 2 part maps - control numbering
August 26, 2006 06:48PM
Hi

It's not at all obvious, and a more intuitive way will be introduced as soon as I can.

However, for now the way to do it is:

1) Create the entire Green course as one course
2) In the edit window for the control with map change (this is also where you set the symbols for the control) , set the control type to "Control with map change".
3) Use the Print / Print Courses menu. For the Green course, you'll see a small "+" box next to the course name, click on the + box to expand the course into parts, which you can print individually.
Elizabeth
Re: 2 part maps - control numbering
August 27, 2006 04:03PM
Marvellous. Thank you. My head has stopped hurting!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator