Condes course setting
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

control number colours

Posted by Dave Mawdsley 
control number colours
June 22, 2006 11:13AM
Finn,

I've tried to change to font to black but it still prints in purple?

Incidentally, I tried a search to see if anyone had already aksed about this and I got an "access denied" message.

Dave
Finn Arildsen
Re: control number colours
June 22, 2006 09:29PM
Yes, I think that it is misleading that the font dialog lets you choose font color, and then Condes does not use that color.

I'm sorry, it's an oversight on my part. I should have made sure that the color selection part of the font dialog was disabled.

The color of the control numbers on the map is actually controlled via the course overprint color, so that the numbers appear with the same color as the control circles and leg lines.

best regards,
Finn
Finn,

OK. However it is useful to be able to print control numbers in black, particularly on an all controls map - we have many areas where the terrain is all rough open and black is much clearer. Perhaps a future enhancement?

On another point - I accidentally, when trying to cut lines between controls, deleted the whole line - its greyed out on the screen. How do i get it back? I can't find an "undo" facility.

Dave
Finn Arildsen
Re: control number colours
June 26, 2006 10:33AM
So it doesn't suffice that you can change the overprint color so that you can get both the circles and the numbers in black?

As for accidentally "switching off" a leg line, I suspect that you used the "toggle segment" tool -- which is located near the "cut" tool. Just select the "toggle segment" tool and click the leg line to switch it back on.

best regards,
Finn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator